The charges for your charter are based on original information given to the Miller Office. Full itineraries with all activities and hotels listed are required with final payment 14 days prior to charter date. The group is responsible for reserving and paying for a private room for each driver during the charter as well as any expenses relating to parking the vehicle. Activities not given to the Miller office may result in additional charges. The chartering party is responsible for any additional charges related to the trip.
An account is considered delinquent after 30 days from completion of service. Delinquent accounts are subject to late penalties. Interest will be charged at a rate of 1.2% per month on any unpaid balance. Any legal or court fees associated with the collection on a delinquent account are the responsibility of the chartering party.
1. A 10% deposit per vehicle (minimum $100.00) deposit is required within 14 days.
2. The balance is due 30 days prior to departure.
3. A final itinerary is also due 14 days prior to departure.
(Trolley deposits are non-refundable)
1. Charters must be canceled 30 days prior to departure.
2. Trips canceled less than 30 days prior to departure forfeit their deposit.
3. Trips canceled less than 24 hours to departure are subject to full charge.
Special event days are non-refundable.
Smoking, drugs, and alcohol are prohibited on all coaches. Groups having alcohol must get approval from Miller office and are required to pay a $250.00 fully refundable damage/clean up deposit. If this has not been paid the driver will not allow alcohol on the coach. Red, grape, and orange drinks are not allowed due to them staining the upholstery. Please make sure any other snacks and beverages are in re-sealable containers. All animals except guide dogs are prohibited on the coaches.
The Department of Transportation, Bureau of Motor Carrier Safety, Has adopted certain regulations for the protection and safety of both the customer and the driver. Drivers are limited to:
1. 15 consecutive hours on duty in any one day.
2. Of this 15 hours, a maximum of 10 hours may be actual driving hours.
3. Upon reaching a destination and the drivers total driving hours have been used, the driver must have a minimum of (8) consecutive hours off duty before local service may be performed or to begin an extended period of driving.
Please put all trash in garbage bags. Use restroom on coach for emergencies only. Stops will be periodically. Coaches are equipped with VCR’s. The group may bring videos that are appropriate for the entire group. If the group is too loud, it is at the driver discretion to turn off the video.
Miller Transportation Inc. is not liable for damage or loss of baggage or other property. The group is responsible for belongings. Do not leave anything on the coach. If an item is left on the bus the customer is responsible for paying all applicable shipping cost. The carrier will charge any damage to the coach by the charter party to the charter party. Miller Transportation Inc. reserves the right to substitute equipment if a substitution is necessary.